Sunday, February 16, 2014

Feathermoon: Fearinal and Zhàlar

As I tried to decide who to do next I asked myself - Why the heck haven't I done Fearinal's family? Fearinal-player's big into the Sims, it'd be fun, right?
Look how cute they are! There's Fearinal and Zhàlar, plus Fearinal's biological son Meldarion and their adopted son Brennan.



Here's Fearinal playing fetch with his dog, D'anno. (D'anno is actually his service dog and Fearin should be sitting in a wheelchair or something, but disabilities don't work very well in this game.

Shaila came over and was playing with the pets. Alishe and Chelody came over too, and they were around the side with Fearinal and Zhàlar.AND THEN I REMEMBERED WHY I HADN'T MADE THEM YET.

AND THEN I REMEMBERED WHY I HADN'T MADE THEM YET.
Zhàlar hit on Alishe right in front of Fearinal, so Fearinal slapped the crap out of BOTH Alishe AND Zhàlar. This wouldn't happen with the "real" Fearin & Zhal because they have an open relationship and it's all cool. HOW DO I MINE 4 POLYAMORY? (This is also the reason I have not made the Fells-Shad-Zeve household yet either. >.<)

So Zhàlar did some sweet talking and smoothed things over.
There was supposed to be a rose in this picture.

Zhal's thinking "Hey, that went pretty great!" But Fearin's still pissed, lol.

But not pissed enough to stop from sucking face in the doorway!

Here's a better look at the teen boys:
Meldarion's doing his homework, and Brennan's chilling. OK, he's actually watching the TV scrying ball, but whatever. Shaila and Chelody are hanging in the background.

To close, here's a sweet shot of Fearin, Zhal and Chel having dinner together.

No comments:

Post a Comment