Monday, February 10, 2014

Feathermoon: Mesion

Had some free time this weekend, and I thought I'd be crazy and make another mesh. Here's Mesion!

He's got the druid Nordrassil recolor set that the Guardians of Hyjal druids all wear. His beard is scruffier than it is supposed to be, but after making new meshes for the clothes, the hat, and the hair, I decided I didn't want to mess with it.

Anyway, I didn't have a lot of time to actually play with him since creating stuff took so long, but here's a couple shots of him in action:
You catch those butterflies, Mesion!

There was an option on the Sim interact menu that I didn't recognize - it's probably always been there but I hadn't seen it before. I picked it and he started rapping.

Corrienda's not even on the lot and she's going "OMG DAD STAAAAHP!"

Much more serious and in character, here he is reading a book.
True story: One third of all the vertices in this body are in his feet. Hurray for TOES!

No comments:

Post a Comment