Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Feathermoon: Akeelah and Mellery

Yes, I'm spending way too much time doing this. What can I say, controlling you people is fun.

Today, we have Akeelah, Mellery and Lara!
There really was no feasible way to make a Melvin, sadly.

That picture was before Mellery & Lara were height-adjusted; here they are now:

Mellery's robot arm SHOULD be pretty visible, I hope!



I built a cool house with a lab in the basement for Mellery to make all her awesome stuff, but I can't get a good view of anything. >.<

Anyway, Fearinal, Malto, and Bricu came over to visit. Akeelah and Bricu hit it off right away.

Not really sure why they hated each other so bad on sight - I didn't think I'd made Akeelah THAT contentious. But then they REALLY started getting into it:
(YouTube removed my music, sadly, and I haven't found anymore to use, so it is silent.)

Fighting doesn't make you happy, kids!


Neither does arguing about who gets to use the bathroom. Sims are so dumb. I could tell Mellery & Co to get out of the bathroom, but not the guests, so everyone had to pee and they all just stood around fighting over whose turn it was until Lara peed herself in front of everyone.

But the evening didn't end TOO badly. Everyone gathered round the table for some mac & cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment