Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Feathermoon: Verdus, Kelyr, Dorri'tow

All right, here's my latest experiment:
PEACECOW!

OK, the horns are too big, and I need to recolor the horns, ears, and tail, and I need to adjust the outfit a teeny bit, and he'll never look quite right because he doesn't have that hunch that "real" Taurens do. BUT LOOK AT HIS COW FACE IT'S KINDA CLOSE RIGHT?
Through the magic of Sims-land, he gets to wear an eyepatch AND the Nordrassil garb at the SAME TIME.



Dorri came out and started chatting with him, and she said something about kissing (which I thought I had a picture of, drat!).
So Verdus was like, "Well, my milkshake brings all the cows to the yard."

Keltyr came out and started whispering to Dorri. Not sure who they were talking about...
...but I kind of love the conspiracy look on their faces.

Then this random dude walked by and saw Dorri and was like "DAAAAAYUM."
Seriously, he stopped and stared. I didn't know Sims were such creepers!

Then Dorri & Keltyr started playing hacky sack:

Apparently hacky sack is a serious spectator sport, because Verdus came over and started watching. He was REALLY INTO IT.
Like, cheering and clapping and cringing when it fell to the ground and everything. It was kind of hilarious.

Dorri started talking to this random woman about music. It's hard to tell in the picture, but she's doing an air guitar. Complete with sound effects.

And Keltyr was like, "Man, her weird electric guitar screeching is so hot."

So he got gentlemanly.

Verdus was like, "Screw this love stuff, I'ma go have a grilled cheese."

No comments:

Post a Comment