Saturday, September 20, 2014

Corri & Gale: The Exes Come To Visit

Posed RP! This is from a chatlog from September 11.

 Galedorin sneaks another kiss from Corrienda in appreciation of her dress.

He holds Myrodan up and zooms about. Myrodan is having lots of fun pretending to be a crow, yelping out flap flaps to tell Galedorin to lift him higher.



Corrienda smiles tightly and wrings her hands. "Watch out for Lafiel there on the floor," she murmurs. Galedorin brings Myrodan in for a sweep towards Lafiel and holds him over her, wiggling lightly. The two of them giggle and squeal happily before Galedorin brings Myrodan back up to chest level. "Of course Dearest."

Corrienda nods, satisfied, but still a worried, uncomfortable look on her face. She wrings her hands again and glances nervously at the gate before going to straighten something that is already straightened.

Several knocks come from the gate. Aria stands there, leaning on it to look inside without being too intrusive, her pose accidentally showing off a lot of her expansive cleavage. A huge Crow sits on her shoulder.

"Hello! My such a happy family." Aria says, smiling widely and bringing one hand up to rest her chin on. "Reminds me of the two of us and ours all those nights ago," she says to the crow, who seems content to watch for now.

Corrienda's tidying has strategically taken her behind the screen in the bedroom area, hiding her pained expression and the deep breaths she is taking.

Galedorin holds Myrodan close as he nods to the new arrivals. "Please, come in. Corrienda's just fixing up a couple things and will be out in a moment. I take it this is Lorien?" He looks at the crow.

The crow hops off Aria's shoulder to the deck and looks up expectantly at her. Aria unfolds a simple druidic gown above the crow and winces as Lorien transforms into it.

"I didn't forget this time, Sister," she says, pulling the gown over her head and folding it back up. "Good, because I don't think Corrienda would appreciate a naked person appearing on her doorstep!" replies Aria.

Lorien seems to ignore the child as she walks up to and around Galedorin. She takes a sniff of one shoulder, traces a hand over his back and looks straight into his eyes.

She pulls the front of his kilt back and glances down there. Galedorin gently pushes her back. "Ah, pardon."

Corrienda's eyes flash. "Excuse me, that is absolutely inappropriate! I don't know who the fel you think you are, but you do not just step into a home for the first time and inspect the privates of a married man. I don't care what you claim your relationship was with him before, you just don't do that! Goddess, Gale, we couldn't run into an alleged people from your past that had manners, now could we?"

Aria waves lightly to Corri with a cringing smile. "Hello Corri! I ah, apologize for my sister. She's... Well. Very into being a druid. Prefers to follow the manners of beasts. I'm sure you've met the types."

Corrienda sniffs. "Even animals have respect for each other's territories."

Lorien looks at Corrienda coolly as she strides over to her. She glances at Corrienda before leaning down to sniff her shoulder and gently touch her hip. She takes a step back and bows. "I did not mean to intrude on your territory."

Corrienda jerks away from the hip touch and glowers at the woman. "Do not let it happen again."

Aria gasps lightly as she takes a proper look at Corrienda. "Oh my, you look fantastic! You didn't have to dress up for us, dear." She blushes lightly, halfway in her own little world.

Corrienda smiles tightly. "Ah, thank you." She shoots a look over to Galedorin. Can we please get this over with as quickly as possible? she asks silently.

Galedorin sighs lightly as he sits on one of the mats he has brought out. Of course Dearest.
"I take it you have quite a few questions for me?" he asks aloud to the sisters, who have sat upon the mat across from him.

Aria nods lightly. "Lorien answered the big one for us. The rest is just catching up mostly." Corrienda huffs in disgust at that reminder.

Lorien gestures lightly to Corrienda. "Your mate likewise has questions. I want to know why she sends snooping hounds after me rather than asking."

Corrienda scowls. "So you have someone monitoring your records so they can tell you if someone looks at them? For Goddess' sake, it's not like I sent a stormcrow with a camera to Hyjal."

Lorien is surprisingly straight-faced. "I don't. My daughter does. Wardens do not like snooping hounds."
Aria sighs lightly. "You still haven't made up have you?"
Lorien bristles lightly. "Her secrets have driven her to barely be my daughter. It's not a matter of 'making up.'"

Galedorin frowns lightly. "I see... Ah, how many children do you have?" Corrienda watches the interchange with thinned lips.

"Three, one died against the Qiraji." Aria looks down, her eyes misting up lightly.
"Two by me. Youngest dead before Hyjal." Lorien is a straight faced as ever, though she does squeeze Aria's hand lightly.

"And I am their father?" Galedorin presses.

"Yes, as much as you could be." Aria nods.
"Sire is more appropriate. The Dream kept us busy." Lorien adds.

Corrienda swallows. "Dearest?" Galedorin glances at Corrienda.
"Interesting. Do go on," she says flatly.

He turns back to the Sisters. "Alright then... Ah, what are your intentions? As to, ah, me?"

Aria sputters and chuckles lightly. "I wouldn't mind getting to know both you and your Wife, even if she detests us. That's all." She smiles lightly.
"She drags me in her wake." Lorien says, wincing lightly as Aria elbows her.

Galedorin presses on. "What about our previous relationship? What about it?"

"Well, it started much like I said before. You saved me, I saved you, we got to know each other. As for Lorien, she was having a particularly hard time being a female Druid, so I introduced you to her and we both helped pry her out of her shell. Somewhat." Aria says, providing emphasis with her hands and gestures.
"They were some of the best mornings I've ever had." Lorien says, a hint of wistfulness on her voice before she glances at Corrienda. "Appreciate your youth. Mine was horrid."

Corrienda scoops the baby up as she begins to fuss and stops Myrodan from getting into a box he shouldn't. She continues watching the women like a hawk.

Galedorin nods lightly. "Ah, mornings?"
"Yes, mornings. And the few years you stayed from the dream to make sure our children were all right... And to perk me back up after Oakheart died." Aria nods lightly.
"We share you, like we have shared many things." Lorien adds, leaning even closer to Aria.
Aria giggles lightly as she blushes. "Oh my, with the three of us- Ah!" she snaps out of it as Lorien pinches her and just blushes to herself.

"Oh, my Goddess!" cries Corrienda. She scoops a running Myrodan up with her free arm and totes both children on her hips. "Gale, the children and I are going down to the water. I am not listening to another second of this."

"Ah! I'm sorry. My daughter says I'm too set in the old ways for the younger generations to handle... It's your house! We can leave if you'd like." Aria says, reaching towards Corrienda. Corrienda twists away from the outstretched hand and storms out.

No comments:

Post a Comment