Saturday, April 26, 2014

Download: Gryphons

This was a request from Meiriona over at Plumbbob Keep that's finally ready for upload - gryphons!




This gryphon was extracted directly from the WoW files. I've made no alterations to the shape except for sizing, nor the textures save for some depixelation. I do not own this gryphon and will happily take it down is someone from Blizzard is spying and angry.

THAT SAID. The mesh contains 1046 polys and is 2x3 (huge thanks to rugrat0ne for helping me get the footprint right!). It is located under Decorative/Miscellaneous in the catalog and cost 900 simoleans. The single file contains all three colors.

This is my first object I've ever made so it is not too fancy, but I do hope to revisit it in the future and add optional saddles/armor/etc. to it. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy adding this creature to your fantastical menageries!

No comments:

Post a Comment