Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Download: Mooncloth Robes

I've been mostly focusing on genetics lately so I can build a diverse Warcraft-themed neighborhood, but I did get the Mooncloth robe done today for Sparkles! And they are in six different sizes and colors!


The white Mooncloth robe is the traditional garb of the Night Elven priestesses of the Moon. The blue and yellow ones are my favorite choices for formal RP functions in game, and while I've been chasing the purple/pink one for years, I've never been successful in finding it. The red/orange one and the green/yellow one are two recolors that are not available in game.


Other views:



For the Maxis size, you need Nightlife, but I'm pretty sure all the rest of them will work with the base game. The rest of the meshes are on Insiminator:


I couldn't for the life of me find a RenGal version of the trumpet dress, even though BlooM made one at some point. :( If anyone has it lying around, toss it my way and I'll happily make that size as well! Or, really, any other size you want that has a conversion of the Maxis trumpet dress available. (Seriously, now that I've got the PSD done, it takes like 10 minutes or less to churn out all 6 colors for a new body size.)

Anyway! Here are the dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment