Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Feathermoon: Skyborne, Tirith, Ysani, and Dir

A couple quick ones:

Skyborne and Tirith!
I'm sure there's much better clothes that I could put Skyborne in, but I wasn't sure what, so as with Grenka and Astrani I went by the profile picture. :p

They were a pretty fun couple. First a pillow fight, then a water balloon fight...




Then Tirith spontaneously started serenading Sky!

(That's Malto and Corri's mom in the background, BTW.) So cute! Now, if I can figure out how to make Tirith a psychopath they will be complete. (I'm pretty sure I can kill Sims, but it would be hilarious for him to do it autonomously.)

Next is Dir and Ysani:
I don't really know these two very well, so if they are totally off I apologize.

But wait! Where's her eye lens thing? I couldn't find a good engineering type eye lens like she wears, so here's Ysani with a green monocle:
She's a painter!

And here's Dir all falling in love with Ysani:

No comments:

Post a Comment