Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Download: Night Elf Female Hair - Tomboy

So, I waded into the wonderful world of COLOR ACTIONS, because I wanted to see if I could make good matches for Blizzard's styles colors so people who wanted to create their characters in the Sims could do so more easily. This is my first Night Elf batch and I think it turned out pretty well! This is Tomboy, one of the styles available from the barbershop but not the character creation screen.


(Model Viewer hates death knight colors, apparently, so cheers to Arioh for snagging pictures for me!)

Mesh is the OFB Pixie expanded by Callum to include all ages, and is included. The hair was originally textured by Almighty Hat. Color actions by Pooklet, except for the dishwater green one, and that's by AlfredAskew. If you really want to be authentic, you'll save the Undine, Atomic, and Afterburner for your Death Knight Sims, but it's your game - do whatever you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment