Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Feathermoon: Duerma and Kaetta

 Slowed down a touch, as I'm not trying to fill my sad lonely life while Lightlance is gone.

I moved Duerma and Pizmo into a pretty new house that is closer to my head-canon of what their house actually looks like:
Plus, they had been in a neighborhood I made in like 2008 or something, so I had to move them to my new neighborhood. (Old neighborhood was filled with WoW characters who no longer play anymore, and such awkwardness as Tarq still married to Ceil.)



Here's Duerma swinging Wynni around. Because the stretch skeleton cheat only affects the model and not the animations, Wynni appears to be floating by the power of telekinesis.

Still adorbz.

Maranwe, Rollandren, and Dwyndle came to greet Duerma at her new house.


Like a good neighbor, Duerma keeps Dwyndle distracted so Rollandren and Maranwe can make out in the background.

(Seriously, this is why I am making all thesepeople, because it is hilarious to see what the computer makes them do.)

Here's Kaetta and Malto:

Kaetta has an Azula hairstyle because none of my blond ponytails were light enough. I need to go find more blond ponytails.

Here's Malto taking a picture of Kaetta and her cat, Mischa:

And this is Kaetta's sweet wizard holt (downloaded from ModTheSims):
Kaetta has a job in the Time Traveler career track. She has also been visited by a witch and has been granted the actual ability to cast spells (this was a thing put in with the final Sims 2 expansion pack), so she is both a mage and a time traveler!

No comments:

Post a Comment