Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Feathermoon: Illithias, Tarquin, Annalea, and the Thornwoods

A few more - my kids are amused by Sim creation, so churning out Feathermoonies has the added bonus of some quiet time when they're not trying to kill each other.

Here's Illithias and Slade. I need to recolor the burn so it fits the skin tone better and I also need to make it layerable with the nelf face markings, but I think I got pretty close.

They moved in next to Lorelli, though I will probably change that so I can make Illi's arboretum on the balcony.

Here's Tarquin and Annalea:
My five-year-old kept asking me "why does that girl have a beard" on account of Tarq's glorious hair.

And apparently, Tarquin likes birdwatching. I plopped them into the game long enough to get an apartment, and he whipped out the binoculars first thing.


Here are the Thornwoods - Hexerei, Kost, Prayce, and Tiberious. I haven't decided if I will make Tiberious move out and get his own house or not, but I put him there to begin with so they'd have the family relationship without having to get hacky.

Unfortunately, that made the relationship a little TOO familiar - here he is bonding with Kost by tossing the old pigskin around while Hexerei watches:





No comments:

Post a Comment