Saturday, March 22, 2014

Corri & Gale: Fun with Poseboxes

Had some fun with poseboxes last night - MayPink's Pinup posebox, MayPink's Lovers 3 posebox, and Kitty's Against the Wall posebox. The couples ones were a pain in the butt to get working right - even with snapping objects to grid turned off, every time I'd get my Sims close to one another, they'd go sideways and all wonky. So frustrating! But I finally managed to get it. Maybe I'll try again tonight.

Pictures involve lingerie and are NSFW, so you can find them behind the cut.

Here are the pictures from the pinup posebox. There are 3 outfit changes (thought now I want to go and get MORE, especially since I think the last two are not the same size as the first). I thought I got all the poses, but apparently I missed 1, 3, and 6, and I did 7 twice. Oh well. Enjoy:


 Pose 2:

Pose 4:

 Pose 5:

Pose 7:

Pose 8:

Pose 9:

Pose 10:

Here are the ones from the wall posebox:

Trying to decide how I feel about the crazy long hair. I mean, she keeps it braided so it makes sense it would be longer when she undoes it, but waist-length is kinda nuts.

And from the couples posebox:
I love how cute it is - I can totally see this happening in a story. So annoyed about how Gale's hair is clipping into his back, though! I gotta find that mesh and add some bones to it. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment