Monday, March 24, 2014

Feathermoon: Ilarra and Corise

Today, we've got Ilarra:
She's got a cute little cabin in the woods. She stopped to do some birdwatching on her way home.



I had her invite Kiro over so they could get sweet on each other without having to get hacky:

Then Akeelah came by:
She's catching butterflies!

But wait... is that...

Hey, Bricu, what's up? I'm sure you guys will keep a level head this time...
Aw, COME ON you guys! She just moved in!

After winning the fight with Bricu, Akeelah decided to pick on Kiro:


He wasn't going to stand for it:


Kiro won, and Ilarra was like, "Dude, you kicked her ass, that's so hot."
She invited him to stay the night as a result. Ha!

Finally, I have no idea what caused Malto to have this expression, but it amused me:

Next, we have Corise!

That's a pool cue she's holding. Corise is too hardcore for a stepstool for the pool table, so she hoists the cue over her shoulders and hits it without looking - and sinks most of them!

Here are her kids. I have no idea what they actually look like, so I took wild guesses. I hope they are OK. :3

She's just casually talking about sex with her little girl like it ain't no thing.

They moved into Tarq & Yva's complex. This is kind of a weird overhead shot and I'm honestly not sure how I got the camera to do that, but here's Corise, her two kiddos, Annalea, Yva, and Thiyenn:

No comments:

Post a Comment