Sunday, March 23, 2014

Download: Corruptor Raiment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've gobs more pretty dresses to do, but I thought it was time I do another cool armor set! This is the Corruptor Raiment, the warlock armor set from Serpentshrine Cavern in World of Warcraft's second expansion, introduced in January 2007. (Yes, this is my third set of armor from that particular raid - what can I say, the art was amazing!) This outfit will be perfect for your evilest of Sims!

The armor is for adult male and female; there are no additional morphs (but I'm willing to go back and add a pregmorph if you want to tell a story about birthing hellspawn or something  lol ). Male is based on SBB, female is based on Maxis. The armor has about 4000 polys and the hood has about 1000.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Unlike other hoods that I've done, this one is a hat in the hair section and will show up for Everyday and Outerwear. The idea behind this is that if you are smarter than me, you could replace your Atrociously Evil Witch's outfit with this one. The hairs for all the other outfits are mega lame Maxis ones, so you'll want to set your hair by outfit. Also: Since I cloned this from the ninja hood, it is possibly you might need OFB to make this work.

2 comments:

  1. could you do a tutorial on how to convert a 3d clothes objeCt from another game to sims2?

    ReplyDelete